End of Season
The following should be returned at the end of the season, as soon as possible:
- Cleaned and dried jerseys
- Cleaned goalie gear with the cleaning receipt
- Ball bag or bucket with remaining lacrosse balls
- First Aid Kit
- C & A’s with case
- Any Pinnies borrowed
Return any unused ref money to the treasurer with completed Referee Reconciliation form.
Return any unused team fees – divided evenly between players.
Return jersey deposit cheque, if applicable.
- If a jersey is damaged, return to the Uniform Manager, along with the deposit cheque
- It will go under review as to whether it will be cashed or not
Return Medical Information forms.
Return volunteer deposit cheque, if applicable.