End of Season
The following should be returned at the end of the season, as soon as possible:
- Cleaned and dried jerseys
- Cleaned goalie gear with the cleaning receipt
- Ball bag or bucket with remaining lacrosse balls
- First Aid Kit
- C & A’s with case
- Any Pinnies borrowed
Return any unused ref money to the treasurer with completed Referee Reconciliation form.
Return any unused team fees – divided evenly between players.
Return jersey deposit cheque, if applicable.
- If a jersey is damaged, return to the Uniform & Equipment Coordinator, along with the deposit cheque
- It will go under review as to whether it will be cashed or not
Return Medical Information forms.
Return volunteer deposit cheque, if applicable.
- Check Volunteer Records form to ensure agreed upon volunteer hours have been completed
- If not, cheques and tracking sheet should be sent to the Manager Coordinator and it will go under review with the Executive whether the cheque will be cashed or not
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.