Releasing Facility Time
Managers are responsible for identifying scheduling conflicts.
- The Facilities Allocator does not cross reference your tournament schedule or game schedule posted by the LMMLC/PCFLL
- Only exception is at the start of the season and when the post tiering schedule is posted
The Facilities Allocator will review each teams schedule for TBR’s and provide the team manager with an alternative date.
Once the date is sent to the team, you are responsible for ensuring the LMMLC/PCFLL site is updated and the commissioner and opponents are advised.
Email the Facilities Allocator, providing the following information:
- Your name
- Date, time and the facility you are releasing
- Reason for releasing the facility time
If you need to release time, the Facilities Allocator requires 15 days’ notice.
- If you cancel/release your facility time without the appropriate notice, your team may be invoiced for the empty facility time and the ref/official fees
You must release for any reason that you are not using the facility time.
- Legitimate reasons to release facility time:
- Away at a tournament, practice time conflict with an away game, at photo night
- Reasons that won’t be accepted:
- Not enough players scheduled to show up, head coach isn’t available, too much lacrosse
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.