Box Lacrosse Equipment
Equipment supplied by Player:*
Mini-Tyke (Ages 5-6)
- Helmet with face shield (both items CSA or NOCSAE approved)
- Mouth guard
- Shoulder pads
- Elbow pads
- Lacrosse gloves (hockey gloves are okay)
- Athletic support (boys must wear a “Jock” with plastic cup and girls must wear a “Jill”)
- Basketball-type court shoes (a pair reserved for indoor use only recommended)
- Lacrosse stick; minimum of 34 inches in length
Tyke (Ages 7-8) (add to list above)
- Back/kidney pads
- Upper arm pads and slash guards (optional)
Novice & Peewee (Ages 9-12) (add to list above)
- Upper arm pads and slash guards (mandatory)
Bantam & 16U (Ages 13-16) (modify from list above)
- Lacrosse stick; minimum of 40 inches in length.
*Changes to equipment rules happen. Always check with your coach to make sure you're properly equipped to play.
Equipment supplied by the Association:
- Game jersey (loaned to players)
- Game shorts (yours to keep)
- Goalie equipment, including stick, with the exception of: helmet, gloves or mouth guard.
There is also KidSport™ funding application for those who require financial assistance in order to play. More info.
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.