Field Lacrosse Equipment
Lacrosse specific gear is preferred and has its advantages, however, hockey gear can be used if necessary but has it’s limitations. Gloves specific to lacrosse are preferred over hockey gloves.
Early season practices will require stick, gloves, and helmet. Players will require all equipment by the first season game.
Lacrosse specific equipment can be expensive, but many parents have found good used lacrosse equipment on Craigslist or eBay.
There is also KidSport™ funding application for those who require financial assistance in order to play. More info.
Co-ed/Youth Field Lacrosse Equipment:
- NOCSAE Lacrosse Helmet or Hockey Helmet with face guard CSA approved as a unit
- Mouth guard
- Lacrosse Stick – big sticks for field may be supplied by club
- Shoulder/Chest Pads
- Kidney Guard
- Elbow / Forearm Slash Guards
- Moulded Cleat Footwear
- Athletic Support & Cup (Jock or Jill)
Female Field Lacrosse equipment:
- Women's Field Lacrosse Stick
- Protective Eye Wear/Lacrosse Goggles
- Mouth guard
- Molded Cleat Footwear
Field Goalie Equipment
Goalie equipment is supplied by Langley Field Lacrosse with the exception of: helmets, gloves or mouth guard.
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.