When you contact the Floor Allocator, please provide the following information:
- Your name
- Date, time and floor you are requesting/releasing, communicating about
- Game # and opponent if emailing about a game
The floor allocator does not give out their phone number as written communication is preferred.
All emails are reviewed immediately but it may take up to 24 hours to receive a respond. If you need an answer in a shorter time frame, please indicate that in your email.
Floor Allocation Schedule
The schedule is available online on a Google spreadsheet. The Floor Allocator will provide you access.
- Coaches are NOT provided access
This is a very fluid schedule, it can change hourly
- Changes will not be made to your schedule without communication to you of the change
- It is a very rare instance that the floor allocator would need to change your schedule without your involvement
This is different than the LMMLC game schedule
- They are not linked and LMLA and LMMLC do not cross reference schedules
Games take priority over practices and teams who go to Provincials will have game time priority over non provincial team game times
- On occasion we may have to reschedule game or practice time slots for teams who are not in the Provincials to allow teams who are in the Provincials to meet their game requirements
We usually have around 25 teams to accommodate so we generally schedule the younger kids in earlier time slots and older kids in the later time slots.