2023 Box Lacrosse Registration
Online Registration for the 2023 Box Lacrosse season is now open!
Langley Minor Lacrosse association is accepting registration online for playing divisions U7 to U17 and Junior Female.
Early Bird Fees in effect until January 31, 2023 at 11:59pm.
2023 Box Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Birth Year||Division||Age||Early Bird||Regular|
- Family Discount* of 25% off all registrations is applied when one person registers 3 or more playersn living in the same household, all 3 or more players must start the regular season. You must apply to the Club Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for this discount AFTER the season starts.
- Goalie Discount* applies to a goalie that does not use ANY association equipment. Player must be placed on a team as a goalie for this discount to apply. You must contact the Club Treasurer (email@example.com) to discuss if this applies to you. If applicable, refund will be applied AFTER the season starts.
*Only one discount can be applied per family/membership
Registration And Required Documentation
- Early Registration closes January 31, 2023 11:59pm. Regular fees will apply to all registrations after that date.
- Payment and documents MUST be received and processed prior to the player participating in any association activities.
- Please allow 48 hours for all documentation and payments to be processed.
- Your child will not be considered registered until ALL required paperwork is provided. This applies to both RETURNING and NEW players.
- Please contact the treasurer if a payment plan is required.
- Print your payment receipt at the end of the process and keep it in a safe place as this is your OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT. The Registrar is unable to re-print it at a later date when you remember that you need it.
- Please note that Proof of Residency documents are required for 3 consecutive seasons for each player. Field lacrosse seasons do not count.
Before being eligible to participate in lacrosse activities, new players must do the following:
- Provide a copy of the player’s birth certificate AND care card by scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing to the Registrar.
- Forward TWO (2) Proof of Residency documents by scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing them to the Registrar. Accepted documents showing the player’s residential address (The documents must be current, show your Township of Langley, Aldergrove, or City of Langley Residency and the name of the account holder. You can black out the actual account number if you wish):
- Hydro bill
- FortisBC bill
- Property Tax Assessment
- Landline telephone bill or internet bill (not cellular phone bill)
If you rent
If you currently rent and do not pay utilities, you must:
- Submit your signed rental agreement and
- Provide one piece of Government-issued ID showing your Langley address (i.e. BC Driver’s License, BC ID Card, BC Services Card, personal tax assessment)
Our Club Registrar reserves the right to request additional Proof of Residency Documents. The player will not be allowed to participate until the requested documents are received.
3. Complete the online Box Lacrosse Player form (links will be provided by the registrar).
RETURNING PLAYERS (3 years or more registered in box)
Returning players must complete the online Box Lacrosse Player form (links will be provided by the registrar) to be eligible to participate in lacrosse activities (links will be provided by the registrar):
A player must live and reside in Langley or Aldergrove to register with Langley Minor Lacrosse (specific proof is required – see above for accepted documents). There is no exception to this rule unless the player is grandfathered to play with us or has registered with their home association and has been placed within our association by the League’s Head Commissioner.
Residency rules are set by the BC Lacrosse Association and must be followed by all minor associations.
Jersery & Vounteer Deposit Cheques Required
Each player is required to provide 2 post-dated cheques; one for jersey deposit and one for volunteer fees. These will be collected by the Team Manager for each player (not family) once teams are formed, they will only be cashed if jerseys are not returned or are returned damaged or if volunteer duties are not done.
If you cannot find the answers to your registration questions in the FAQ, please contact our Registrar.
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.