2022 Box Lacrosse Registration

Online Registration for the 2022 Box Lacrosse season is now open!

Langley Minor Lacrosse association is accepting registration online for playing divisions Mini Tyke to 16U and Junior Female.

Early Bird Fees in effect until January 31, 2022 at 11:59pm.

2022 Box Lacrosse Fee Schedule

Birth YearDivisionAgeEarly BirdRegular
2014-2015Tyke (Female)7-8$235$285
2012-2013Novice (Female)9-10$325$375
2010-2011PeeWee (Female)11-12$335$385
2008-2009Bantam (Female)13-14$345$395
2006-200716U (Female)15-16$345$395
2001-2005Junior (Female)17-21$345$395

General Information


Eligible families may apply for one (1) of the following discounts per season by contacting the Treasurer in writing AFTER the season begins: 

  • Family Discount of 25% off all registrations may apply when one family registers three (3) or more players living in the same household and all  children start the regular season.
  • Goalie Discount may apply for those registered and placed on a box lacrosse team as a goalie. The goalie must not use ANY association equipment, they must  provide all of their own gear, including goalie stick  to receive a partial refund of their registration fees. 

Registration And Required Documentation

  • Early Registration closes January 31, 2022 11:59pm. Regular fees will apply to all registrations after that date.
  • Payment and documents MUST be received and processed prior to the player participating in any association activities.
  • Please allow 48 hours for all documentation and payments to be processed.
  • Your child will not be considered registered until ALL required paperwork is provided. This applies to both RETURNING and NEW players.
  • Please contact the Registrar if a payment plan is required.
  • Print your payment receipt at the end of the process and keep it in a safe place as this is your OFFICIAL TAX RECEIPT. The Registrar is unable to re-print it at a later date when you remember that you need it.
  • Please note that Proof of Residency documents are required for 3 consecutive seasons for each player. Field lacrosse seasons do not count.

Before being eligible to participate in lacrosse activities, new players must do the following:

  1. Provide a copy of the player’s birth certificate AND care card by scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing to the Registrar.
  2. Forward TWO (2) Proof of Residency documents by scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing them to the Registrar. Accepted documents showing the player’s residential address (The documents must be current, show your Township of Langley, Aldergrove, or City of Langley Residency and the name of the account holder. You can black out the actual account number if you wish):
    • Hydro bill
    • FortisBC bill
    • Property Tax Assessment
    • Landline telephone bill or internet bill (not cellular phone bill)

    If you rent
    If you currently rent and do not pay utilities, you must:

    • Submit your signed rental agreement and
    • Provide one piece of Government-issued ID showing your Langley address (i.e. BC Driver’s License, BC ID Card, BC Services Card, personal tax assessment)

    Our Club Registrar reserves the right to request additional Proof of Residency Documents. The player will not be allowed to participate until the requested documents are received.

  3. Complete the following forms (links will be provided by the registrar):
    • Code of Conduct
    • Medical Information
    • Illness Policy

RETURNING PLAYERS (3 years or more registered in box)
Returning players must complete the following forms to be eligible to participate in lacrosse activities (links will be provided by the registrar):

  • Code of Conduct
  • Medical Information
  • Illness Policy

Residency Information
A player must live and reside in Langley or Aldergrove to register with Langley Minor Lacrosse (specific proof is required – see above for accepted documents). There is no exception to this rule unless the player is grandfathered to play with us or has registered with their home association and has been placed within our association by the League’s Head Commissioner.

Residency rules are set by the BC Lacrosse Association and must be followed by all minor associations.

Jersery & Vounteer Deposit Cheques Required

Each player is required to provide 2 post-dated cheques; one for jersey deposit and one for volunteer fees. These will be collected by the Team Manager for each player (not family) once teams are formed, they will only be cashed if jerseys are not returned or are returned damaged or if volunteer duties are not done.


If you cannot find the answers to your registration questions in the FAQ, please contact our Registrar.


ʔi ​ʔə tə n̓ɑ ​tәmәx ​ʔә ​ƛ̓ ​šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ

We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.