- Supply one timekeeper (arrange volunteer parent)
- Supply one scorekeeper (arrange volunteer parent)
- Pay referees – before game starts
- 2020 LMMLC Officials Payment Fees (pay both referees and 30-second clock operator)
- 2020-2021 PCFLL Game Duration & Officials Fees (each team is responsible for one official)
- If a 30 second clock referee is not available, usually scheduled by referee allocator, it is the responsibility of the home team to supply a 3rd person to run the 30 second clock
- Placing field cones
Langley Minor Lacrosse Association is responsible for the behaviour of everyone associated with our teams, be it team staff, players or fans. Coaches are not in the stands with parents but you as the manager may be.
Verbal abuse of coaches, referees, players or opposing team fans should not be tolerated. Managers and coaches MUST review appropriate conduct policies and repercussions for failure to adhere.
This policy is strictly adhered to by ALL.
LMLA requires ALL players, team staff and parents to sign the
CODE OF CONDUCT form prior to league play beginning.
You need to keep these forms on hand should a problem arise.
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.