2022 Thunderstrike Field Lacrosse Tournament
Langley Minor Lacrosse Association is proud to be hosting the 2022 Thunderstrike Tournament at Willoughby and Yorkson Community Parks, encompassing 5 fields. We are looking forward to welcoming teams to the largest Youth Field Lacrosse tournament in BC.
The Thunderstrike Field Lacrosse Tournament will be held from October 7-10, 2022, with games starting as early as 9am on Friday, October 7. Medal games will conclude on Monday, October 10. The registration fee is $850.
Thunderstrike will be hosting the following divisions:
- U18 (youth born 2006/2005/2004)
- U15 Tier 1/Elite (youth born 2008/2007) ALMOST FULL
- U15 Tier 2 (youth born 2008/2007) ALMOST FULL
- U13 Tier 1/Elite (youth born 2010/2009)
- U13 Tier 2 (youth born 2010/2009) ALMOST FULL
- U11 Tier 1/Elite/Blue (youth born 2012/2011)
- U11 Tier 2/Red (youth born 2012/2011) ALMOST FULL
- U15F Tier 1/Elite (females born 2009/2008/2007)
- U15F Tier 2 (females born 2009/2008/2007) ALMOST FULL
- U12F (females born 2013/2012/2011/2010) ALMOST FULL
Teams can apply for entry (closes Sept 14): 2022 Thunderstrike Application Form
Teams will be notified September 19 if they have been accepted and payment will be due September 21. The schedule will be released by September 29.
Teams traveling from out-of-province/out-of-country must hold current $5 million liability insurance coverage and have travel medical insurance coverage for all players and team personnel. Copies of insurance documentation must be provided two weeks prior to the start of the tournament (September 22).
Any questions can be forwarded to the Thunderstrike Tournament Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.