Langley Minor Lacrosse Association AGM
NOTICE OF LANGLEY MINOR LACROSSE ASSOCIATION 2020 AGM
December 14, 2020 from 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Online meeting (link to be provided to those registered to attend)
All Current Members in Good Standing of the Langley Minor Lacrosse Association are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting.
If you would like to attend please forward your interest to Serina Rowe, Secretary LMLA. A link will be provided for an online meeting in advance of the AGM. Due to the nature and unique challenges of hosting the AGM online, the deadline to register is 11:59pm December 9, 2020. A link will be provided after the deadline only to those who have registered.
- Welcome & Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes from 2019 AGM
- Business arising from previous minutes
- Executive Reports
- Business arising from Executive Reports (not requiring passing of a special resolution)
- Election of Directors
- New Business
The following positions are open for nomination, all of which are two year terms.
BOARD POSITIONS FOR ELECTION CURRENT INCUMEBENT
- 2nd Vice President Alex Vanichuk
- Director One – Coaches and Officials Jason Goller
- Director Three – Club and Community Gina Goller
- Director Four – Administration Wendy Thomson
Please forward nominations to Serina Rowe, Secretary LMLA, by Nov 30. Nominations will not be accepted after this date.
NOTE: Nominations from the floor at the AGM will not be accepted.
Board Appointments Open:
The following positions are seeking appointments, if you are interested and feel you have relevant skills please contact Serina Rowe, Secretary LMLA.
- Equipment & Uniform Manager