Goalie Gear Care
The Goalie gear you receive from Langley Minor Lacrosse is an investment in you and your team. LMLA has spent time and money to make sure the gear provided is safe and of good quality.There are things that you can do to make sure this gear will last for many seasons.
- ALWAYS air-dry equipment at room temperature in a well-ventilated area after use. Drying your gear will prevent bacteria growth ad reduce odour.
- Do NOT use heat to dry equipment, as this can cause premature damage to materials.
- Deodorize your equipment with a sport disinfectant only. Never use household sprays such as Febreeze, as chemicals can break down the equipment.
- Do NOT leave your gear in a closed bag.
- Pads can be wiped down with a damp warm rag. Never use a Magic Eraser on equipment as chemicals can break down materials.
- If the palm of your gloves gets hard you can apply a small amount of shaving gel and rub it in. Wait 5 minutes and wipe off. Do not use leather softeners as they can break down materials.
- Chest protectors can be hand washed in cold water with mild detergent.
- Lightly scrub them using a sponge, rinse and air dry.
- Rubber gear bags can be scrubbed with mild soap, rinsed and air dried.
- Inspect your gear after every use. Have all repairs taken care of asap. Take special care of the rivets in your leg pads as they can break over time.
- Any major repairs contact the LMLA Goaile coordinator at email@example.com.
Goalies are responsible for professionally cleaning their gear at end of season. Cost of this is the goalie’s responsibility, unless the team has a rotating goalie – then it is up to the team.
Can be taken to:
Cost: $39.99 plus tax
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.