2023-2024 Field Lacrosse Registration
Online Registration for the 2023-2024 Field Lacrosse season is now open!
Langley Minor Lacrosse association is accepting online registration for U7 to U19 Youth and Women's field lacrosse.
Early Bird Fees in effect until August 7, 2023 at 11:59pm.
2023-2024 Field Lacrosse Fee Schedule
|Division||Year Born||Age||Early Bird*||Regular|
|U7||2017 - 2018||5-6||$115||$145|
|U7 Women's Field||2017-2018||5-6||$115||$145|
|U9 Women's Field||2015-2016||7-8||$180||$210|
|U11 Women's Field||2013-2014||9-10||$275||$305|
|U13 Women's Field||2011-2012||11-12||$295||$325|
|U15 Women's Field||2009-2010||13-14||$295||$325|
|U17 Women's Field||2007-2008||15-16||$295||$325|
|U19 Women's Field||2005-2006||17-18||$295||$325|
All registration fees are in Canadian dollars (CAD)
Registration And Required Documentation
- Regular Registration closes August 7, 2023 11:59pm. Regular fees will apply to all registrations after that date.
- Payment and documents MUST be received and processed prior to the player participating in any association activities.
- Please allow 48 hours for all documentation and payments to be processed.
- Your player will not be considered registered until ALL required paperwork is provided, forms completed and payment received. This applies to both RETURNING and NEW players.
- Please contact the Treasurer if a payment plan is required.
- Print your payment receipt at the end of the registration process and keep it in a safe place as this is your official receipt. The Registrar is unable to re-print it at a later date when you remember that you need it.
- Please note that Proof of Residency documents are required for 3 consecutive seasons for each player. Box lacrosse seasons do not count as Box Lacrosse and Field Lacrosse are governed by two separate Directorates and must be satisfied individually.
Before being eligible to participate in lacrosse activities, new players must do the following:
- Provide a copy of the player's birth certificate and BC Services Card by either scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing to email@example.com.
- Forward TWO (2) Proof of Residency documents by scanning or taking a clear photo and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accepted documents showing the player's residential address (The documents must show your Township of Langley, Aldergrove, or City of Langley residency and the name of the account holder. You can black out the actual account number if you wish.)
- Hydro bill
- FortisBC bill
- Property Tax bill
- Landline telephone bill or internet bill (not cellular phone bill)
If you currently rent and do not pay utilities, you must:
- submit your signed rental agreement (full agreement required), AND
- provide one piece of Government-issued ID showing your Langley address (i.e.. BC Driver’s License, BC ID Card, BC Services Card, tax assessment)
Our Club Registrar reserves the right to request additional Proof of Residency Documents. The player will not be allowed to participate until the requested documents are received.
- Complete the Field Lacrosse Player form (form link will be provided by the registrar):
Returning Players (3 years or more registered in field)
Returning players must complete the Field Lacrosse Player form to be eligible to participate in lacrosse activities (form link will be provided by the registrar):
- Code of Conduct
- Medical Information
- Illness Policy
A player must live and reside in Langley or Aldergrove to register with Langley Minor Lacrosse (specific proof is required – see above for accepted documents).
Residency rules are set by the BC Lacrosse Association and must be followed by all minor associations.
Family Discount of 25% off all registrations is applied when one person registers three (3) or more players living in the same household. All three or more players must start the regular season. You must apply to the Treasurer for this discount AFTER the regular season starts.
Any questions with regards to registration should be sent to our Registrar.
ʔi ʔə tə n̓ɑ tәmәx ʔә ƛ̓ šxʷq̓ic̓əyɑʔɬ ʔiʔ šxʷq̓ʷɑ:n̓ƛ̓ən̓ɑʔɬ, mәsteyәxʷ
We respectfully acknowledge that our operations are on the unceded traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen people.