Langley Field Lacrosse Fundraisers
Langley Field Lacrosse Food Fundraiser
LFL is running a food fundraiser this season. If you would like to order, please complete the order form and submit to Kelly Begg along with payment, by Nov 8. Orders will be available for pickup on Photo Night, November 15. You will need to present a copy of your order form.
Langley Field Lacrosse Annual Big Brothers Clothing Drop off Fundraiser
Clean out your houses, Closets, Trailers get rid old clothing to make room for New items
Not only are we making money for our association, we’re helping others and cleaning out our closets!!
1. Ensure all donations are in large garbage bags (Please No paper bags). The minimum size should be the standard 26″ × 36″ .
2. Ensure bags are FULL.The average bag should not weigh more than 15 lbs. Please have players/parents talk to friends and family to help out, we must have a minimum of 150 bags.
3. The “Official Dropoff” will be during Team Photo night. (Nov. 15th), there will be a trailer set up to put bags into.
•Clothing for men, women and children
• Accessories (belts, hats, scarves, mitts)
• Purses and wallets
• Shoes and boots
• Towels and tablecloths
• Under garments, nylons and socks
• Blankets, bedding and pillows
• Backpacks and bags
• Curtains and linens
Items cannot be soiled or torn
Items cannot be unsafe
Items must be suitable for resale
Items must be in wearable condition
There is a much need this time of the year for warm jackets/coats, sweaters, toques, mitts, gloves and boots.
The document LFL_Food_Fundraiser.pdf was attached to this post.